The Hoshizaki, 9795-90, E-20 Prefilter System is perfect for food service applications and ice machines. This 6 gpm, 10 micron rated, is Ideal for Twin & Triple configuration water filter systems in high sediment areas. Filters out larger dirt and rust particles.
The EC210 Prefilter extends the life of the primary water filter cartridges. Replace approximately every 15,000 gallons or 6-12 Months depending on usage and water condition. NSF Standard 42.
- Dimensions: 5-1/6" W x 5- 1/2 " D x 22-4/9" H
- 20" Tall Prefilter System
- Ideal for Twin & Triple configuration water filter systems in high sediment areas
- Filters out larger dirt and rust particles
- Prefilter extends the life of the primary water filter cartridges
- Reduces scale buildup which can result in the clogging of distribution lines, malfution of floats, pumps, and valves
- Tightly spun EC210 sediment cartridge delivers 10 micron nominal filtration
- Clear housing lets you visually inspect trapped particles and makes determining when to change the cartridge easy
- Supported icemakers, sold separately: Fits all models with twin or triple configuration water filtration systems
- EC210 Filter, Max. Flow Rate: 6 gpm, Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi, Temperature: 35 - 100°F, Capacity: 15,000 gal
||5- 1/2 " D
|Warranty offered by EVERPURE
||Five Years after date of purchase: Warranty on all heads offered.
||NSF Standard 42
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
Max. Flow Rate: 6 gpm
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi
Temperature: 35 - 100°F
||Tightly spun EC210 sediment cartridge delivers 10 micron nominal filtration
||EC210 Prefilter: 6 Pack (9534-26)
20 Pack (9534-20)
||Fits all models with twin or triple configuration water filtration systems
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.