This compact undercounter Top Hat Ice Maker is the perfect addition to any hotel suite, office breakroom, or residential kitchen. The AM-50BAE-ADDS is capable of producing approximately 55 lbs of Top Hat style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 22 lbs of ice at a time. The Air-cooled design also features a Front in, front out airflow system that eliminates the need for side and rear clearance. The shorter height complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act, making this one of the most accessible undercounter ice makers on the market. The AM-50BAE-ADDS also features a door specifically designed to accommodate custom cabinetry, allowing the unit to blend seamlessly with the surrounding decor. Drain pump not included.
- Dimensions: 14-7/8" W x 22-5/8" D x 31-1/2" H
- Up to 55 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 22 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- Produces top hat ice cubes
- Undercounter design is less than 32" Tall, ADA compliant
- Front in, front out airflow
- UL approved for outdoor use
- Easily disassembled water circuit for easy cleaning
- R-134a refrigerant
- (-DS) Accommodates custom cabinet door (not included), DS door reversal kit (HS-0229)
- Ambient temperature range: 46 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 46 - 95°F
- Water pressure: 7 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 - 127V
- 3.8 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 16.8 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- One Year: Parts & Labor warranty on optional HS-5061 Drain Pump Assembly.
|Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories.
Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
|Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||1/2" FPT Inlet
Minimum 1/4" Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent
1/2" FPT Outlet
Minimum 1/2" Nominal ID Drain Hard Pipe or Equivalent
||16.8 kWh per 100 lbs @ 90/70
63.9 gal of Potable Water per 100 lbs @ 90/70
||Ambient Temp Range: 46 - 100°F
Water Temp Range: 46 - 95°F
Water Pressure: 7 - 113psig
Voltage Range: 104 - 127V
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.