Safely store up to 1304 lbs of ice* with this B-1300SS 48" high-capacity ice storage bin! It boasts foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation in all of the bin walls and the bottom of the unit to provide you with maximum ice preservation. The B-1300SS features a durable Stainless Steel exterior cabinet with a seamless, easy to clean, polyethylene bin liner. This model comes Standard with 6" Die-Cast Legs and a Hinged bottom bin door & top view windows. 3/4" FPT drain. The unit is ETL Verified, NSF and includes a Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty. *Capacity based on 41.2 ft3 x 30lbs/ft3 average density of ice
- Dimensions: 48" W x 41" D x 66" H
- Stores up to 1304 lbs of ice
- Capacity based on 41.2 ft3 x 30lbs/ft3 average density of ice
- Durable and easy to clean Stainless Steel exterior
- Polyethylene bin liner for sanitary ice storage
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- For top-mounted ice maker, top kits sold separately (See spec sheet for details)
- Hinged bottom bin door & top view windows
- Comes with 82 oz. scoop protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Standard with 6" Die-Cast Legs
- Optional: Four, 6" Stainless Steel Legs - LP-6 LEG
- 3/4" FPT drain
- 365 lbs
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty
||X X in
||Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty0
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.